1. Purchase of a Harp includes - tuning wrench, emergency string set, care instructions, a string chart and an instruction book.
2. Payment Policy All instruments are built to order and a downpayment of 25% is due upon placement of the order. The balance is due at the beginning of the month of completion. We accept cash, personal and company checks, Discover, Visa, American Express and MasterCard. Should you wish to cancel your order, your deposit will not be refunded.
3. Delivery Time Our standard lead time is 8 weeks from the date of order placement. If you want to take delivery in December, it is wise to place your order no later than the first week of September.
4 Trade-up Policy We do have a tradeup policy. We will accept any of our smaller harps back in trade against one of our larger harps. If the smaller harp is in mint condition we will give you, in trade, the same amount at which we originally sold the smaller instrument to you (not including sales tax, shipping or any non-catalog ornamentation). If there is minor damage, we will make a decision about how much to take off for the damage and let you know, in writing, prior to beginning your new instrument if you so request.
5. Warranty All Rees instruments are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship for the life of William Rees Instruments, LLC. All Rees Instruments are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials for five years. In both cases, we will repair or replace, at our discretion. It is understood that it is the buyer's responsibility to return the instrument to William Rees Instruments, LLC all shipping and insurance being prepaid. This warranty does not cover strings or normal wear. Small cracks in the veneer of the soundboard are expressly noted to be normal wear. The warranty is null and void if the instrument has been tampered with, damaged by accident, neglected, misused, left exposed to either extreme heat or cold, or if the William Rees tag inside the instrument has been removed. Additionally, the warranty is void if the harp has been re-strung to a tension other than that for which it was designed. We reserve the sole right to determine neglect. At the direction of and sole discretion of William Rees Instruments, LLC certain repairs may be directed to be done in place (without shipping) when it is determined that shipping will present an unnecessary threat to the instrument. In such cases, the warranty explicitly remains intact. In some states you may have legal rights other than those stated herein.
6. Satisfaction Guarantee If a Wm. Rees Instruments harp is purchasd without ever having been heard by the customer and, upon receiving the instrument, the buyer is not completely happy with the harp, the customer may return the harp for a full refund. This guaruntee is voided if the customer orders non-catalog ornamentation which is specific to only that customer (example: a handpainted family crest).
7. Sales Tax - If delivery is going to be made within the State of Indiana, please add 6% sales tax. (This is done by taking your merchandise total and multiplying it by .06. Round off your answer to two decimal places and add this to your merchandise total as sales tax.)
8. Packaging, Boxing, Crating and Shipping Charges - All packing and shipping cost is additional to the cost of the instrument. We ship all instruments insured for their full value. Shipping and handling will be added to the initial cost of your instrument.
9. How to Order - since ordering over the Internet is not yet entirely safe and due to the complexity of custom harp orders, all orders must still be placed by calling us on a voice line. Our office hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10AM - 5PM Eastern time.
- All Shipping assumes FOB Rising Sun, IN
- All prices quoted are in US currency.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
[Rees Instruments Menu]
[Main Menu] [E-Mail Us] [Download Catalogs]
[Search the Rees Web Site] [Organization] [Web Site Map]
© William Rees Instruments, LLC 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002
222 Main Street, Rising Sun, Indiana 47040 • voice: (812) 438-3032 • web: http://traditionalharps.com
The address of this page is: http://traditionalharps.com/ReesHarpsOrdering.html